What kind of things can we measure using virtual assessment?
- Eye tracking – do candidates read all the instructions? where do they look when assessing environments?
- EEG – measures of complex brain activity, how do they react in stressful or emotive situations?
- Behavioural measures, movement, gestures, motor skills, time taken, hesitation
- Biometrics, heart rate, skin conductance, allowing us to assess physiological responses and how comfortable they may be in certain scenarios
VR Trainability Assessments
Trainability is how easily can an individual learn job relevant skills, these type of assessments typically perform better than interviews and can perform better than intelligence tests too.
There are a range of other advantages too with trainability testing as candidates get a clear idea of what the job entails, successful candidates demonstrate better training transfer and can be trained more quickly with fewer errors in role.
We are able to use both VR and XR options to build your trainability assessments and can also use a range of different hardware and metrics as required.
XR Assessment and Training
We have extensive industrial experience and apply this to training in manufacturing and facilities environments.
Our XR platform allows users to be trained or assessed on key processes that are critical for safety and manufacturing quality elements.
We are able to test and collate users responses across a range of manufacturing processes that are important to you direct into your LMS if you wish.
We provide support and training in the use of our XR Assessment platform so you can then develop and create additional XR scenarios in-house.
We design virtual assessment (VA) for a range of applications, VA can be used typically as follows:
- Selection systems to test candidates in role specific simulations
- Developmental applications to help delegates understand their reactions in challenging scenarios
- Driving insights to help delegates understand their approach to tasks and problems