VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS, HOW DO THEY WORK?
- For each of your candidates we send them a sterilised VR headset to their home address
- We also send VR headsets to your recruitment team at the same time
- We then schedule an orientation call with both groups to familiarise them with the headset and also the virtual interview software
- On the day we work with your recruitment team and have staff facilitating in the VR space and also on site (if required)
- After your interviews the candidates send the headsets back to us to be prepared for future rounds
Combine Virtual Interviews with other Virtual Assessments all with the same VR Headset
Interviews are an important part of the selection process, also important is the ability to see how well they work with others and their approach in doing so. We are able to arrange additional selection activities using the headset so that your virtual interviews can be combined with group activities or other assessments relevant to important job related competencies.
Once the headset is delivered to your candidates you can arrange your normal interview process and on the same day once they have completed their interviews we can progress to group activities.
DEMONSTRATE YOUR ORGANISATIONS OPENNESS TO NEW IDEAS AND CHANGE
Virtual interviews offer a number of advantages in the current world environment, but using new technology in an effective way can also demonstrate to candidates that your organisation is forward looking, innovative and open to new ideas and ways of working.
Offering candidates the chance to find out more about you through a virtual window straight into your organisation, is a very effective way to showcase your culture and adaptability as an organisation.